Volunteer at SPCA Texas
SPCA of Texas volunteers give their hearts, their time and their all to make every day
special for the animals waiting for homes. Volunteers help fulfill our mission by assisting in many
ways in the shelter, in the clinic and in the community.
- To become a volunteer, visit www.spca.org/volunteer and submit your registration payment ($35 individual, $50 parent/child, $25 court-appointed community service and $20 school community service or short-term volunteer.)
- We welcome Youth Volunteers ages 10-11 when they volunteer with a parent or legal guardian (Orange team only), Youth Volunteers ages 12-14 with a parent or legal guardian (Orange & Blue teams), Youth Volunteers ages 15-17 solo with no background check and Volunteers age 18+ (all teams).
- Once your payment has been verified, you will receive an email containing a link to our online volunteer application.
- Next, our staff will provide you with all of the resources you need to get started and grow within our volunteer program.
- We ask our Volunteers for a 6 hour per month time commitment and our Volunteers work on set shifts. Volunteer support matters!
- Our organization wouldn’t be complete without our incredible Volunteers. Volunteers work shoulder to shoulder with staff to further our mission, and each Volunteer team chips in to respond to changing daily needs. We all depend on each other to get the job done.